On our way to researching something else, we discovered some tings you may not know about Southland Pavement Cleaning in 2014:
- Our trucks drove more than 150,000 miles and made more that 6000 stops (That’s like making 30 trips to California and back stopping every 12.5 miles to pump off 5000 gallons of water).
- We helped customers clean and maintain neighborhood streets, construction sites, parking lots, swimming pools and mud pits (We filled the pits for a Mud Volleyball fund raising event).
- We even swept and washed the inside of a warehouse that is in the process of renovation.
- We used more than a half mile of 1 inch red water hose (almost the length of 9 football fields)
- We wore out 48 shovels (at least 2 for every Southland Pavement Cleaning employee)
Most important, we helped hundreds of builders, contractors, business owners and individuals provide clean, safe and environmentally friendly maintenance for their customers employees and families.