Southland Pavement Cleaning equipment is matched to the job.
Each Southland Pavement Cleaning truck has features designed to ensure maximum quality for it’s assigned task.
- We use low cab forward vehicles to give the driver maximum visibility to help ensure we don’t miss anything…or hit anything
- Street cleaning vehicles are quipped with magnets to pick up ferrous debris such as nails during prewash drive through
- Our street cleaning vehicles have separate power units for water pumps to ensure uniform high pressure water, even at low vehicle speeds
- Each cleaning vehicle has 150 feet of hose with 150 psi water available for detail clean up
- Each cleaning vehicle has a rear mounted drip rail for compaction and stone wetting
- Our vehicles are equipped with dust heads capable of wetting a 100 foot path for dust control
- Sweepers are equipped with specialized attachments for fast and efficient catch basin maintenance as well as on site erosion remediation
- Each vehicle is equipped with GPS and real tme digital communication to provide efficient routing and fast response to customer needs